Wednesday 24 August 2011

Socks, socks and more socks!

I have suddenly developed a sock fetish! Everywhere I go now I head straight for the sock display and cannot resist buying a pair or two. I've even got mum buying them! Here is a sample of what I mean ;)
I started making a new sock monkey yesterday but got fed up with it. This doesn't bode well in my quest for a sock monkey empire! I will get it finished..................;)
Before
 Almost after
Mum reckons it has the Hughes's botty (family joke) lol

2 comments:

  1. WOW What a great site.. i look forward to watching and waiting for you to start selling them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks Tracy but I think that's a long way off unless daughter number one gets a move on! She works full time and hasn't even attempted to make one yet but she wants to. I'm going to have a go at crocheting one so we'll see how it goes. It's all for fun really because I lead such a boring life lol x

    ReplyDelete