Thursday 25 August 2011

A sad day :(

I took mum to the vet's today to have her little cat Holly put to sleep. She had a massive tumour and it was time for her to go. Mum came to mine for tea and Lucia managed to cheer her up by making her very first sock monkey. Anyone who knows who Nora Batty was will appreciate this. The socks are just one colour .......pink......and when Lucia had stuffed its legs mum and I couldn't stop laughing because it looked just like Nora Batty with her wrinkled lumpy stockings. It did mum good to have a little laugh on such a sad day. Anyway wait 'till you see Lucia's monkey. Suffice it to say that I am going to be shown up as it is amazing!
The little monkey that Lian made for me now has eyes and has been introduced to her new owner....me! I have also finished the stripey monkey at last so here they both are :)


No comments:

Post a Comment